Gynecologists are doctors who specialize in women’s health to deal with the functions and diseases specific to the female reproductive system.
A visit to the gynecologist is recommended for annual screening and any time a woman has concerns about symptoms such as pelvic, vulvar, and vaginal pain or abnormal bleeding from the uterus.
Our Gynecology Clinic
At Gulf Corner Medical Treatment, our Gynecology department is state of the art facility that provides general and high-risk gynecology, IVF, infertility treatment, minimally invasive surgery (Laparoscopy) and daycare ambulatory service. Besides, we offer backup support of 24 hours Lab & blood bank services, OT, ICU and radiology services.
Our Gynecology Clinic in Dubai has a highly talented team of Gynecologists to provide consulting, counseling and treatment. They are internationally qualified with years of experience in their field of specialization.
Specialty training includes:
- care of patients before, during, and after pregnancy
- genetics and genetic counseling
- female general health, including hormones, the reproductive system, breast health, and sexual function
- screening for cancers that affect women
- diagnosing and treating female hormone disorders and infections
- Many gynecologists undergo surgical training to correct female pelvic, reproductive, or urinary tract problems, including cancers of the reproductive system.
Many women consult their Gynecologists with questions about their overall wellbeing, and gynecologists are trained to carry out:
routine examinations and health screening
overall medical care for women, whether or not it relates to the reproductive system
- Conditions commonly treated by our Gynecologists in Dubai Clinic are as follows:
- Normal and Operative deliveries
- Problems with tissues that support the pelvic organs, including ligaments and muscles
- Issues relating to pregnancy, fertility, menstruation, and menopause
- Family planning, including contraception, sterilization, and pregnancy termination
- Emergency obstetric services
- Management of high risk pregnancies
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Urinary and fecal incontinence
- Benign conditions of the reproductive tract, for example, ovarian cysts, fibroids, breast disorders, vulvar and vaginal ulcers, and other non-cancerous changes
- Premalignant conditions, such as endometrial hyperplasia, and cervical dysplasia
- Cancersof the reproductive tract and the breasts, and pregnancy-related tumors
- Congenital abnormalities of the female reproductive tract
- Emergency care related to gynecology
- Endometriosis, a chronic condition that affects the reproductive system
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases, including abscesses
- Sexuality, including health issues relating to same-sex and bisexual relationships
- Sexual dysfunction
- General gynecological surgeries.
- Colposcopy and hysteroscopy.
- Minor surgeries like D&Cs & MVA.
- Minimally invasive Laparoscopic surgeries.
- Breast diseases.
- Gynecologic oncology surgeries (cancer of reproductive organs)